We provide sales, education and consultation of Respiratory Therapy, Critical care and Sleep products and services to our business partners. We proudly service Hospitals, DME companies, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Specialty Retailers within the Rocky Mountain Region.
We aim to be your source for respiratory equipment and supply needs by offering retail sales of various medical devices and supplies.
We provide remote Sleep Testing services used to diagnose Sleep Apnea. This can be done in the comfort of your home, in a nursing facility or other location.
Watch to learn about sleep apnea, the risks of not treating and not being tested.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is caused by obstruction of the upper airway during sleep, interrupting airflow and reducing blood oxygen levels. Common signs include loud snoring, gasping or choking during sleep. Sufferers stop breathing for 10 seconds or longer, up to hundreds of times per night, often reducing blood oxygen to dangerously low levels.
More than 43 million Americans suffer from obstructive sleep apnea. • To put this in perspective, according to AAA, approximately the same number of Americans – 43 million – traveled for Thanksgiving in 20121
• Over 85% of people with OSA don’t know it – yet this syndrome can be deadly
• OSA can occur in anyone, though it is more common in men, adults and obese patients
• Patients with OSA are at an increased risk of other chronic diseases and accidents: o 2x risk of stroke o 4x risk of mortality within four years o 5x risk of cardiovascular event o 7x risk of a motor vehicle accident (30% of accidents involving commercial truck drivers are sleep related) o OSA frequently coexists with obesity, depression, diabetes, stroke, hypertension and erectile dysfunction, and can cause or aggravate these conditions
Home Sleep Testing is easier and more cost effective than Sleep Center Testing for many patients Approximately 3.5 million diagnostic sleep tests are ordered each year. An estimated 80% of these tests are appropriate for Home Sleep Testing, where the patient is able to complete a sleep study in the comfort and convenience of his/her own home.
• Home Sleep Testing eliminates waiting periods and improves test completion rates: o It can take several weeks to get an appointment at a Sleep Center; Home Sleep Testing can begin within 48 hours o Up to 15% of patients fail to make their appointment at a Sleep Center due to fear, inconvenience or delay in scheduling time
• The natural at-home sleep environment facilitates good quality sleep, improving test quality
• Home Sleep Testing is affordable – for both payers and patients – typically producing a 75% savings versus overnight in-facility testing
sleep apnea, osa, cpap, home sleep test, sleep lab, obstructive sleep apna, snoring, snore, sleep,
Sign up for the latest news and information on home sleep testing, sleep apnea, cpap, how to stop snoring, pulmonary function testing as well as any respiratory related information.
Copyright © 2018 elevationrespiratory - All Rights Reserved.
Elevation Respiratory Care and Diagnostics LLC
8120 Sheridan BLVD. #A-103
Westminster, CO 80003
Toll Free: 1-800-659-0279